Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily maintenance of the equipment’s
- Calibration & validation tests
- Verification of calibration & obtained control values.
- Preparation of samples and loading on to the instruments
- Validate & dispatch indoor patient’s results.
- Checking the printed reports and countersigning
- Telephonic communication of critical results to the clinicians
- Dispatch EQAS & RIQAS results.
- Preparation of stock-report
- Track the reagents / kits / consumables stock.
- Preparation of indents.
- Supervision of the instrument status
- Observe & act on computer entry
- Supervision of house-keeping
- Training junior technicians and observers/apprentices
- Practical demonstration & theory lectures to DMLT students
- NABL documentation
- Arranging CME programmes for staff members
- Attending conferences
- Organizing the referral laboratory work
Skills and Qualifications
1. M.Sc. (Biochemistry)
2. M.Sc. (Biochemistry) + Ph.D
3. M.D. - Biochemistry
1. Excellent Communication Skills
2. Team Player
3. Documentation and Record Keeping
4. Knowledge of MS Office
5. Work Coordination