OPD Schedule is subject to change. Please call to confirm doctor schedule at the following number.
General Enquiry : +91 20 6603 7460
OPD Admission and Registration:
OPD Registration counter is located at Banoo Coyaji Building, Ground Floor.
Hours (OPD Counter) : Monday – Saturday, 8:45 AM - 4:30 PM
Hours (OPD Clinic) : Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Please bring the required documents:
* Valid Photo ID - Aadhar Card (preferred) / Passport / Driving License
* KEM Registration Card
* A list of medicines you take regularly
* Your previous medical records (ECG, lab reports, doctor's prescriptions etc.), if any
If you are a new OPD patient, you will be required to fill out a New Patient Registration Form at the OPD Counter.
Broad Specialty OPD
Child Psychiatry, Dentistry (Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, Orthodontics, Implantology, Endodontics, Pedodontics), Dermatology / Skin & VD, ENT, General Medicine, General Surgery, Hearing & Communication (Big Ears), High Risk Paediatric, Infectious Diseases, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatric General, Paediatric Psychology, Psychiatry, Pulmonology / Chest & Allergy, Well-Baby Clinic.
Super Specialty OPD
Bariatric (Obesity) Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiology, Diabetic Foot Clinic, Diabetology, Endocrinology, Epilepsy, Gastroenterology Medical, Gastroenterology Surgery, Genetics, Haematology, HIV Medicine, Lipid Clinic, Liver Transplant Clinic, Nephrology / Renal, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Oncology (Day Care Centre), Onco Surgery, Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Diabetology, Paediatric Endocrinology, Paediatric Gastroenterology, Paediatric Neurology, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Paediatric Pulmonology, Paediatric Renal / Nephrology, Paediatric Surgery, Pain Management Clinic, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Sleep Study, Stone Clinic, Uro Surgery, Vascular Surgery.
Dental Care and Implant Centre
By Appointment Only
Please Call : +91 20 2621 7607 | +91 20 6603 7607
- To be treated with respect and dignity
- To safeguard his / her privacy and confidentiality
- To seek information about your health
- To access and get a copy of your medical record
- To get the same quality of care anywhere in the hospital
- To seek a second opinion for your health care
- To refuse treatment at your own risk
- To know the cost of treatment
- To bring with them all their own medical records at every visit to the hospital
- To give all information about their health to the attending doctor
- To follow the treatment advised by the healthcare professionals
- Not to leave admission area without permission of in-charge
- To understand that in case he / she leaves against medical advice, it will be at his / her own risk
- To cooperate with the staff for maintaining the cleanliness and administrative procedures
- To safeguard his / her valuables brought to the hospital
- To follow the hospital rules and regulations
- To pay his / her medical bills promptly on time
- To treat the hospital staff and his / her fellow patients with respect